Monday, October 1, 2012

Episode 46 "Codex: Blood Angels P. 1"

This episode we are joined by a special guest: Fathermapple (its from Moby Dick or something).  We open up with a discussion of the new White Dwarf changes and where that can lead for Games Workshop.  Then we unload our opionions of Codex: Blood Angels and start with the HQ choices in a VERY long second segment.  In the slightly shorter third segment we take care of the Troops choices.  Check our next episode for the the rest of the codex.


Check out this episode!


Download it here!

1 comment:

  1. Really loving this series on each Codex. This episode has given me a lot to think about. Really enjoying the banter as well but please buy Uncle Buck a new microphone. I mostly listen to the podcast on the way to work on my headphones and every time he speaks my ears bleed (sound wise not content wise ^_^)

    Keep up the great work. Yours is the only 40k cast I listen to.

    The Intermittent Wargamer, UK

    ReplyDelete